Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reindeer Cookies

We received enough compliments to make our monkey moment chain touch the floor so we made reindeer cookies as our reward. Every time an adult comments on our good behavior we get to add a monkey to our chain. This is JM with hers. We also made one for our reading buddy.
We are on our way down the hall to deliver them.
They have no idea that we are coming, so it will be fun to surprise them.
We have been thinking a lot about what the holidays mean.
Everyone was asked to write about their favorite family tradition
and then we printed them. Here is one that is finished. We put
them in our photo album so we will always have them.
Today anyone who has a birthday in December got to eat
at the birthday table. Here are AD and NW.
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i think my class rocks. you guys look good on the blog. I am glad all of you are in my class. I hope you like the randeer that we made. lauren

Cindy Schimel said...

hi i think my class rocks. you guys look good on the blog. I am glad all of you are in my class. I hope you like the randeer that we made. lauren

Anonymous said...

Please let us know what day and time the class party is???
thank you, Lana H (aka Grandma)