Saturday, March 15, 2008

Duso Visits / Computer Buddies

Today Duso came to visit and talk to us about standing up for ourselves.Here we are sitting up tall and practicing how to be firm with our voice.
At noon we went to the computer lab and helped our second grade buddies on the computer.
We agreed we wouldn't touch the mouse, we would only point out on the screen what to do.

I think we were awfully good support even if I do say so myself.
Here LR is organizing her book that she illustrated.
Look in the near future to hear her read it online.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

doso is fun i like him.

Anonymous said...

doso is fun i like him.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Schimels class,
I had a great time with my computer buddy. It was so fun helping him out. your friend Rose

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

i like doso

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Schimel,
I love the picturs you put on the blog. I like the picturs of the class when we were helping the other secon grade class. It was fun.
Lily

Anonymous said...

Duso is a great guy I really like him. he is fun to hug he is great because he teaches children inportent lesons. your friend Rose