Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anansi Plays

I am going to post some pictures that I have taken this week to update everyone.
On Friday I read a few Anansi books that we will be making into plays.

We decided to get started right away on the background scenery.
These are the two stories our plays will be based on.
We will have 3 plays in all. Everyone will have a part.
As soon as I have dates, I will let you know when to come.


After hearing the stories,
I asked the children to write me a letter to tell
me what part they would like.
BB lost his tooth!
PS shared some of his pictures with us of his trip to Disneyland.
This week we celebrated students who have birthdays
this month. Happy birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about the chance to get to come and watch everyone perform :) I will be watching for the dates to be posted.......
Lana H (aka Grandma)