Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alligators and Snowflakes

DW taught us how to make snowflakes.

They turned out really awesome and look like real snowflakes.

Mrs. Thorne brought a game that had little alligator heads that was called Alligator Swamp.

It helped us with impulse control. We couldn't talk or get up to tell the person how to finish the maze. If we moved the right way, Mrs. Thorne would say, "ding". If we moved the wrong way, she would say, "Rrrrahhhh". That means the alligator woke up and found us on their heads. Yikes!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Had fun jw

Miss H said...

I would love to play that game sometime.
Looks like a lot of fun.

I loved the snowflakes as well. I got to see some of them at bus line. Thanks so much for letting me see them.

Have a great weekend.
Love the smiles!!

Anonymous said...

CK brought home the snowflake that she made during class. She taught me and her grandma Karen how to make a snowflake. They are beautiful!

CK's mom

H Paullus said...

We love our snowflake and can't wait to make more to hang in the house!