Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas Program

Our Christmas Program is coming soon.

It is on Wednesday, December 7th at 1:00pm at the Vert Auditorium downtown.

We will travel by bus and return to school after the program.
We hope you can attend. We had dress rehearsal today and we did great!

Please come see us perform!




Everyday our janitor, Susan, comes in our room and leaves us a design on our carpet after she vacuums it. This morning we figured out it was a picture of a letter to Santa. This is what it looked like today.

2 comments:

Miss H said...

We are all so lucky to have Susan as our Janitor.

I didn't know she left things on the carpet. Maybe I'll stop by sometime and look.

I miss all of you.
Keep smiling.
You all did a great job during the dress rehersel.
HO HO HO

Anonymous said...

I made my leter to Santa. I have dark hare, I love legos, I am going to be a armyman.Ho Ho Ho.