Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Celebrating 100 Years Old

I spent much of the day wiping away tears of laughter as the kids put a twist on our 100th day of school by dressing up as 100 years olds.
Here are some quick sentences about what we looked like or what our day was like. I cried with laughter today as the kids were hilarious!

1. CK- I especially liked how KL dressed up because she stands out with a robe, hair curlers, coffee cup and glasses.

2. AO wore suspenders and had a big belly and a cane.

3.TP(girl)-Allmost everyone dressed up as a hunderd year old person.

4. CK-I loved how BB looked because she has big perals and a walker.

5.BB_It was a lot of fun this morning because we took a lot of picturs.

6. AG-I liked how AO had a big belly and his cane.

7.GP-Today is the 100th day of school and every buty dressed up like 100 year old peapel.

8. AB- KL wore a rob with pink flowers

9. Ts-I like how AG has a cane, suspenders, and glasses.

11. GR- TS has a pair of glasses, A cane, a hat, and a necktie.

12. KL-I like how CK dressed up because she wore long socks, a pink shirt and a brown skirt.

13. RD- Some perople have
mustashis.

15. ZM- today we got to dress up like a old person.

16. AO -AG wore sespenders with a cane.

17.DW-BB had a walker and probably 5 neclases.

18.TP(girl)-I liked ZM's cane because it had a puppy on it.

19.CG- today is the 100th day of school!

20.Jw-I liked how TP had a mustach.

21. AB-today is the 100 day of scool.

22.TP(boy)_ I put on a cowboy shirt a pair of sespenders,mutsash,jeans and my glasses.

23. NB-I like good wig.

24.Ef-Everybody dressed up like a old person and they look funny.

25.MC- I like how TS wore a hat, glasses, tie and a walking stick.

26. cf-I like dresing up like I am old.

27. JQ I like the 100th day of school.





Some of us had a little trouble with our hearing.



This sweet ole' lady kept passing sweets out to anyone who wanted some.

This was the wise ole' gentleman who spoke very little, but did introduce himself so we could see his dry, peeling skin.

And this fellow kept nodding off to sleep if we held still at all.



6 comments:

Grandma Severe said...

I bet Ms Schimel had a hard time teaching all the "old" people in class today! Most of them probably couldn't hear very well.

Miss H said...

What a great day. I thought of a saying. You are never too old to learn something. Right?

You were all great. Thanks to all the oldies.

Anonymous said...

You are a lively group of old people! I hope I look that good when I am 100! ck's mom

Wendy Phillips said...

I enjoyed seeing all of you dressed up. I giggled each time I saw you really acting like elderly. I saw bad backs, a few who were hard of hearing, & some who were barely able to stay awake. I loved seeing all of the school spirit! Thanks Ms. Schimel for being such a fun teacher.

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

I love it! what a great day.

Mrs Poland
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Alexis said...

it was fun