Thursday, May 31, 2012

All Kinds of Fun

We had a GREAT day at the 3rd grade track meet Wednesday!


 We learned a new game called Spiral that helps us learn our multiplication facts. All you need is  a deck of cards, a die, and a couple game pieces. This would be a good summer time game to help keep those math facts sharp.
 We have been saving photos throughout the year and today we placed them onto a large background making these really cool memory posters.

 Here is every ones on display in our hallway.

2 comments:

Miss H said...

Hey there classy class,
I love the pictures in the hall of my classy class.

Looks like you had a great time at the track meet.

Bucky was great to come see you in your room.
He's a very special mustang.

Keep up the good work learning new card games. Maybe I could learn it sometime.

Keep Smiling!!

C Kendrick said...

I loved making the photo art! I thought it was a fun idea! CK