Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Great Cheeto Toss

Today was our first "Minute to Win It" competition for students that met their behavior goals.
What a blast! Kids were laughing, working together, and cheering each other on.
 
They thought the Cool Whip felt weird.

 
AG tossed 13 Cheetos onto AO's head in a minute, to earn them the title of CHAMPIONS in our Minute to Win It competition.
 Other great competitors.

 

 We had a fantastic week getting to know each other and beginning our routines.
We can't wait for more.
 



3 comments:

Miss H said...

Hi,
I never know what I will see everytime I get on this blog. Wow this time I see students with cheetos on their heads. ha ha
I wonder what I will see next.
Glad you are having fun.
Keep learning and smiling. Be sure and give me a smile,a wave or a thumbs up when you see me in the hall.

Anonymous said...

Vary creativ you kids look like you aer haveing a fun year!


your friend cat

Anonymous said...

It look like you are have fun


Ps it Alexis