Tuesday, October 07, 2014

My Hunting Trip


Easy Blog Photo
On Saturday October 4 2014 I shot my first buck with my dad . One of my favorite things about it was tracking the deer after I shot it. I will till you the story. It all began when my dad and I got up on a pile of hay bales. We sat there a couple of hours we saw 8 deer they were all dowels and fauns. We were about to leave when Gabe said we should go check the creak. So we when throw the corn field and walked along the creak we did not see a deer so we went in and out the other side and we spooked a deer so we went back and climbed up the other side and 30 sec later my dad saw a buck. My dad and I had to crawl on our hands and knees with the guns on our backs but by the time we got sit up the buck was gone so we stood up and cut throw the corn and we saw a buck walking away from us so we got set up and the buck lied down Gabe started his tracker and his neighbor did but Gabes ran out of gas and the deer stood up I had to wait for it to tern to the right and my dad said any time and so I shot and the deer took off running. We found it he ran 75 yards. By OG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the story OG. It makes me excited to do it again next year!