Monday, December 01, 2014

Thanksgiving


Easy Blog Photo
Hi I am reporter Donald Duck and I have one simple little question " did you go some where for Thanksgiving"? Well I did for sure. Me and my family went to the beech in Pacific city with our friends the summerfeilds. They have 6 people they are Bob, Julie, Sierra , Even, Toby and Holden. We got to stay in a rent ell house. It had 4 rooms 2 kings and 2 bunk beds. It a foosball we played it like 3 hundred times. Sometimes me and my dad would go agents Toby and his dad me and my dad won every time. At the beech we saw a hermit crab we also got to go boogie boarding and build sand forts. We got to watch a lot of movies and build a fire. When we were there we watch the Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers it was so cool for us to watch them win in 5 years at San Francisco. So about that question put your answer in the comment box. By Donald Duck

1 comment:

pavetou said...

r5w61a5b66 f9q42c7q38 f3t12a9v46 o0n65d3s01 o2e71f5w04 y0o15d4k27