Friday, January 23, 2015

The Best Hunt

     The best hunt I have ever took was elk hunting.There was two feet of snow it was riley sticky.So me and my dad had a snow ball fight we sent up camp then my dad's friends came. we had a trailer they had a really big taint then we told story's then We woke up at 5 clock. I throe a snow ball at my dad he got mad. We took a hik then we stopped my dad's friend went a different way. So we went farther then we came back we went to get the pick up. We got my dads friend then we came back there was a big hole.My dad said, how can we get ofer, we drove ofer it we got stuck so we toed it I was in the truck stirring it I hit my head on the window it hurt! We got to camp we at the worst food ever hamburger helper. I did not like it so I had a sandwich it was good. the next day I went to my Grandmas house my dad was still at camp. my mom and sisters Where at my grandmas house to.two days later my dad came with a cow elk. By Bugs Bunny

No comments: