Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Ants Baby

My aunt just had her second baby the first baby was a boy the second baby was a girl my first cousin is two years old. My other cousin is a new born. I heard she has lots of clothes all ready my first cousin has more clothes than me it feels like it but I think I have more clothes than my first cousin my cousins names are Gavin and Joise I was at home watching Tv and when I came out of my mom and dad's bedroom I said did Aunt Cathryn have her baby yet my mom said yes I was so exited. I asked did she have a girl or a boy my mom made my guess I guested it was a boy she said no then I guested a girl my mom said yes. She got out of the hospital on Wednesday.Josie's birthday is in January .My aunt lives close to my mom's mom my grandma is going to come came to our house. 

No comments: