Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Anikin Skywalker 's Post on Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Book Fair Hello 
I want to tell you about our school book fairs! We can bring money to school and buy a book. The only bad thing is they end in about a week or so. We have one about to close today even! They don’t only sell books, they also sell posters. I mostly only do the book fair once a year, but I’m doing it today! There are a lot of different kinds of books, to. It’s also a buy one get one free deal! This year I think I’m going to get a Star Wars book that this kid named Brock showed me if it’s there, and for the get one free deal, I’m going to get the Minecraft Redstone Handbook because it’s the only one that I don’t have, even though I have a book off Amazon called Mastering Minecraft, I still collect the handbooks.

No comments: