Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ending On a FUN Note

This week we explored some fun science experiments.
Here we are making trying an experiment with a water base colored liquid and milk. We tried to move the color through
the milk. This group got a neat star with their experiment.

Then we made raisins dance.

Here is KC attempting to make an egg drop into a glass without touching it (see video below).

We have had a GREAT year together and I want to thank you for
sharing your wonderful children with me. It has been a priveledge and a pleasure.
Cindy Schimel
Here is a video of our egg experiment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for all that you have done for the children this year. I have enjoyed the blog so very much, it made me feel like I was part of Gabe's class.
You have a great summer.........
Lana H (aka Grandma)