Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Off to a Great Start!

We had such a busy and fun first day of second grade.
Many students received "Thanks for Making Good Choices" slips during recess.
Here DC and KS are turning their slips. Mrs. Miltenberger (Principal) will draw out a few names on Friday for a prize.
TM landed with a smile after a really good cartwheel during recess.
Here KS and SO are working on their "Friends" paper.
MH and AS discover things they both like and record it on their paper.
FA and GU had fun finding out things they have in common.
It was a fast and busy day! I am very excited for more great days to come.
Thank you for stopping in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Dominick is looking forward to Field Day and all the games, trips and plays to come.
DC and CC

Anonymous said...

this is a great idea! faith told me all about the blog. very creative i look forward to seeing more of it.
ah

Anonymous said...

These picutres are sooooooooo cute! I enjoy seeing my girl with all her classmates. It looks like so much fun, now I want to go back to 2nd grade.