Saturday, December 06, 2008

Getting Ready for the Holidays

Saturday I was taking pictures of Santa at the Festival of Trees and
at the end of the day I still had a few familiar faces on my camera cards.
Here is LS.
And AR who has a brand new baby sister that I got to see and hand off to Santa.
She was so little and content.
Sorry AP, I didn't have your picture still :o(
Okay, back to McKay School. Friday we completed our bulletin board. This group of students are creating some gifts to put around the tree,
while this group makes the snowballs that float around the scene. I will have to take a photo next week of the final product because I kind of forgot to do that before I left. It is really neat.
Our parent club is offering the Little Shoppers Shop again this year.
This is an opportunity for students to shop and purchase gifts for members of their families.
There are a variety of items for mom, dad, brothers, sisters, pets, grandparents, and aunts and uncles.
We are bringing home an envelope with items that we think you might want to help your child purchase. See flyer for more details.
Each day this week we have been doing a special holiday activity like reading Santa's web page.
Then at the end of the day we played a quick game of tic tac toe with Rudolph. If you want to play this, go to http://blackdog.net/holiday/christmas/tictactoe2/index.html
We WILL be on a new spelling list Monday.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Schimel I can't belevie it alredy is aolmost christmas. By EN