Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Concert



We have completed our Christmas labels and are ready to put them on sale. We are selling them for $1.00 a sheet (10 labels).
If you would like to purchase a few sheets of these cute labels, please let us know. Each sheet has ten different graphics.
These are a few samples.
Tonight we had our Christmas Concert at the Vert.
Many students attended and sang beautifully.

Here are a couple cuties from our second grade neighbors in Mrs. Straughan's class at the concert.

And a cutie from our room, KC.

Good friends sharing holiday events together.

BR and QD performing during the concert.

Yesterday I experienced the hardest read aloud day ever because of our chapter story, Marley and Me. It is such a funny story that we have laughed ourselves silly on some days, but yesterday and today was the complete opposite. We have spend the last two days in tears. After completing the story today, we cheered ourselves up by watching the trailer to the Marley and Me, movie that is coming out on Christmas day.
I said earlier in the week that I would show you our bulletin board, based on the wonderful Eric Carle calendar that Mrs. Thorne gave us. I hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear mrs.Schimel I liike your blog.




















blod

Anonymous said...

I like our Santa.
By Mrs.Faith

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Christmas concert. You all did a wonderful job! Mrs. Primmer

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Schimel,
That movie trailer was hillarious! I hope I can see the movie. I wanted to tell you that LR and I have been at Big Johns, and have been Santas helpers. Hope you have a merry Christmas.(0:


Yours Truly,
RV

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Schimel,
That movie trailer was hillarious! I hope I can see the movie. I wanted to tell you that LR and I have been at Big Johns, and have been Santas helpers. Hope you have a merry Christmas.(0:


Yours Truly,
RV