Monday, December 15, 2008

Giving a Helping Hand

Last week we were able to give some of our card sale money to Mrs. Thorne. Here are each of us handing her some cash.
With this money, she went shopping and was able to buy all kinds of items for two boys.
She bought shampoo, pants, shirts, toys, socks and more. It felt good for all of us to help out.
We got mail today! Our pen pals sent us letters. They were so colorful and festive that we couldn't wait to read them. They are very heartfelt letters that we are keeping in our scrapbooks. Thanks Pen Pals.
Here are JB and KS sharing their letters with each other.
JC loved his letter.
And these three are beaming over their letters.
Merry Christmas Pen Pals!
Last week Mrs. Miltenberger brought in our S.T.A.R certificates for the month of November.
Here are our S.T.A.R readers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Mrs.Schimel's class,
looked on your blog and I saw you guys giving mony to help two boys. You guys are soo nice and it also seems like your pin pals are sooo nice. Keep up the good work on star sheets. I hope you like Mrs.Schimel i sure did.
from,Lauren Richards

Anonymous said...

dear Mrs.schimel I went to your Blog I saw faith she was in my class in first grad me and faith were good freninds I saw you guys giving money to a Techer that was nics of you guys to give money to a techer thoes cards were pretty I also saw reading stars I saw faith. I saw my pen. pal he had his letter. from Cheyenne Gilbert

Anonymous said...

dear Mrs schimel. me and my class got a smart bord for a week.my class did art we did a 2009 callender we Did snowman and a Heart FROM CHEYENNE

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Simel haw are you fom A S