Monday, March 29, 2010

Catching Up

We opened up the classroom store before we went to Spring Break and spent our money that we have earned. CC was really thoughtful and shared her gumball machine with us.
Today I showed the kids how to practice their typing skills with the AlphaSmarts.
We are trying to keep our fingers on the home row keys and really, we are good at it already.
First we got to program them so they will keep track of the lessons we work through.
Here BU is working on his AlphaSmart.
We also finished up our art work today.
BC was very focused on his work and it is turning out beautiful.
KB and TD working on their typing skills.

Some of our art work for you to enjoy.

Art by CR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked your flowers they your cool. Rebecca

kristie said...

Those are some cute flowers. I made some at home I liked it it was fun. I tot mom dad dusty and Kaytee how to do it. they said thats cool and say hi to mrs.schimel for them so hi hi hi hi and hi from mom dad dusty Kaytee and me. i will now tell them that I said hi for them. my favorit flower is the green one!!!!!!!! whos one was the green one???????
By Kristie