Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Egg Hunt

Last week we colored eggs and hid them.

It was fun to see everyone working together to find them. We could only pick up an egg if it had our name on it. If it wasn't your egg, then we had to stay quiet about it unless someone asked for help.

Sometimes it was a stretch to reach them.

" Yeah! I found my egg!"

Those of us that have a height advantage were called over to lend a helping hand.I love seeing happy children.




Once we found all of our eggs we headed inside to eat them.

We had a great time and got some writing inspiration from our fun filled day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the bunny put the egg in the tree? How big was that bunny? It looks like it was a lot of fun searching for the eggs!

Sepp's mom

Anonymous said...

The egg hunt was very fun.
Josey

Kristie Faye Anderson said...

I was in that picture! My eggs broke thougou. I liked the egg hunt it was fun. if you had a egg hunt this easter year can you tell me if it was fun? WAS IT FUN?
Ours was fun! well I had another one with my baby cousin Anistsa!!!!!!!! that one was fun too!!!!!!!! then a week later I was at her house for 4 days to selabrayte my 8th birthday we went to red robben they sang happy birthday to me and i got a free sunday ice cream and i rubbed it in my familys face it was fun to do that. But then we had to go and i ate a little too much and my tummy hurt tell the next day.:( The next day we srong on the swing set it was fun!!!!!!!! the next day we left it was sad boohoo but i got a new ds math game i played it the waye back to pendlton. it has times on it so it was a little hard but i got it after a few trise. i think i rote a nuff so im going to finish it later.
By Kristie Faye Anderson